Stephanie Marker, WHS Counselor
The WHS counselor is here to assist students in many different ways.
- Academic guidance
- Post high school planning
- Hathaway eligibility
- Graduation planning
- Confidential assistance with friendship or family issues, improving grades, emotion management, stress, concerns about self harm or the safety of others, abuse, etc.
How can you access the counselor?
- Contact a teacher, principal, or secretary if you are unable to contact Ms. Marker directly.
- Make sure your teacher and/or the office know where you are.
- Leave a note on or under Ms. Marker's door to be called down later.
- If there is an emergency, please contact the main office immediately.
- Email email@example.com or call (307)322-2075 x5032.